I am trying to spy a navigation button that drops a dropdown menu when hovers upon. I am having trouble highlighting what I have identified.
I ran IE's DOM explorer (F12) to identify the the HTML element. It is around the tags viewed on DOM explorer: html/body/div/form/div/div/table/tbody/tr/td/table/tbody/tr/td/a.
Currently I have these attributes:
- Element Type: HTML Element
- Class Name: MainMenu_1 (exact class name of the attribute, manually added)
- Enabled: True (automatically generated)
- Path: /HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(1)/FORM(1)/DIV(4)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/A(1) (automatically generated)
- Tag Name: A (automatically generated)
- Parent URL: the website I am connected to (automatically generated)
Are my attributes correctly done? Do I have to add more? What else do I need to do?
The available attributes are:
Tag Name, Path, Enabled, X, Y, Width, Value, Title, Screen Bounds, Parent URL, Match Reverse, Match Index, Link, Input Type, Input Identifier, ID, Height, Class NameChecked
, Ancestor Count