Big Data developer should know the following skills:
- Knowledge of HBase, Hive, Pig, and Hadoop
- Should be familiar with the managing databases
- Programming skills in a high-level language like Pig
- Good knowledge of tools like Scoop, Flume, etc.
- Strong knowledge of writing MapReduce jobs
In case you are interested to become a Big Data developer, you can enroll in this Big Data Training course by Intellipaat that covers all the skills mentioned above.
You can watch this video on Big Data Developer to know more about the roles and responsibilities of a Big Data Developer: