Digital marketing Strategies gives a variety of ways to engage potential customers. However, it is essential to invest in the channels and media that assist you to acquire, to grow, and to retain customers.
The following questions can help marketing teams to understand the right digital activities to pursue:
- What are your business and marketing goals?
- What is your digital marketing budget?
- Who are your target customers?
- Can you describe your audience with discrete buyer personas?
- Which online channels does your audience use?
- What customer outcomes do you want to achieve?
- What benefits are you going to promote?
- What alternative solutions are your potential customers selecting?
- What change is needed to improve the customer experience?
- How would digital marketing methods improve the experience?
- What data does your company need to better understand customer behavior and preferences?
- How will success be measured?
- Who do you need to share your plan with?
If you are interested to learn Digital Marketing, check out Digital Marketing Courses by Intellipaat.
Also, watch this video on Digital Marketing Strategy to know more: