You can add data manually in Power BI by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Power BI
- Then select Get Data at the start.
- Under Import or Connect Data, click Get in the Files tile and not in the database tile.
- Click Local File, if you have the data stored in your desktop.
- Select file to upload and then click Upload.
- You will see your uploaded file on the screen.
Are you interested in learning Power BI? Then check out Power BI certification from Intellipaat!
Also, have a look at our YouTube video to help you get started.