Follow these steps:
Login Power Automate via the account say A
- Create Azure DevOps connector
- Open it and select the owner tab
- Click the button Edit
- Add account B as owner.
- Log in to the Power Automate via the account say B (incognito mode or any other browser)
- Click the option my flows
- Next, the Team flows (check the connector)
- Open --> click the button to add a new connection.
Want to become Azure Developer, check out this Azure Tutorial.
If you are keen to learn about the various Azure skills then this Azure Training availed by Intellipaat is the right course for you. This course will help you learn to master Azure skills and ace the Azure certification exam!