Yes, Selenium with Python is good. Here are some of the reasons:
- Easy to code and easy to read
- Runs rapidly while making a comparison of another programming
- Offers vibrant typing nature
- Large numbers of programmers are accustomed to Python as a language
- The API used in python helps you to connect the browser through the Selenium.
- The python language has very less verbose and easy and simple to use as compared to another programming language.
Also, check out this video on Python Selenium to get started: