I am using Uipath Enterprise Trial latest edition on a remote Windows Server 2008R2 Standard. I am trying to connect a robot to orchestrator community edition and I am getting the following error when I click on connect to connect the robot:
"An error occurred while sending the request"
- I added the machine correctly and I created a robot attached to it.
- I double checked my credentials and there is no error
- I verified the machine key and it is also correct
- I checked the Uipath service robot and it is running.
- I restarted the robot and the error persists
To be noted: - I did not use orchestrator Enterprise edition because the installation requirements need approval from the security and IT team (Pending) - I tested using Uipath Enterprise Studio with orchestrator community edition on my personal computer and it works fine. - My orchestrator and my robot version are both 2018 hence compatible
Did anyone have a similar issue and can assist me on this?
Please let me know if there is anything else I need to clarify.