Here are some popular blockchain interview questions for experienced:
- What is double-spending?
- What is a blind signature?
- What are the key principles in a blockchain to handle security threats?
- What is the difference between Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work?
- What is a 51% attack?
- What is a Coinbase transaction?
- What are the Merkle trees? What is its importance in blockchain?
- What keeps your transaction data safe in blockchain?
- What is Secret Sharing?
- What exactly do you know about executive accounting? Does blockchain support the same?
- What is a security policy?
- What is a trapdoor function in blockchain development?
- Why does Blockchain need coins or tokens?
- Difference between a scriptPubKey and P2SH address?
- What is Mining?
- How is hard fork and soft fork are different?
- How to implement a blockchain project?
- Difference between off-chain transactions and on-chain transactions?
- Which are the most widely used cryptographic algorithms?
- What is an RSA algorithm?
- Can RSA be attacked? If so, how?
- Major elements of the blockchain ecosystem?
You can check out this blog on Blockchain Interview Questions for more frequently asked questions in an interview with simple and lucid explanations.
Become a Blockchain Expert in collaboration with IBM - Check out this Blockchain Course designed by SMEs, who have more than 12+ years of professional experience
You can watch this video on blockchain interview questions to start your preparation: