Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation and Refunds: Online Classroom Learning
Intellipaat, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event because of instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, pandemic situation like COVID19, etc.)
- The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 1 day's session or have accessed / downloaded course material from the learning portal.
- No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
- No refund will be provided for the academic institute tie up courses.
- If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
- Raise refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first session. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
- In the case of refund, taxes amount will not be refunded.
- If the learners wants to re-attended the online instructor led classes for the purchased course and if their no availability of the batch in near future then in that case maximum refund applicable will be 10% of the total amount paid.
- If due to any technical reason learners are not able to access the self-paced videos or class recordings and already attended the complete course through instructor led online classes then in that case no refund is applicable or a can be provided with a voucher for the amount equivalent of the 10% amount paid by the learner at the time of enrollment.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
Cancellation and Refunds: Self Paced Learning
- No refund will be done for Self Paced courses.
- No refund will be provided and access will be revoked , If anytime found course is been shared with others / multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content and account will be blocked at the same time.
Please Note – Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party , the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be Bangalore (Karnataka). All and any disputes shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of Bangalore (Karnataka), India