Please Read The Following Carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Intellipaat.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Intellipaat” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Intellipaat website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Intellipaat (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
By (a) using or accessing the Company Products, including, but not limited to downloading or accessing,
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Intellipaat is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines?
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to Intellipaat or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Intellipaat will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to Intellipaat pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Intellipaat website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Intellipaat.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Intellipaat, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner,
Intellipaat has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Intellipaat intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Intellipaat website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can reach Intellipaat to notify your claims of copyright By email [email protected]
When you transact on the Intellipaat website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
- To make a transaction on Intellipaat website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH INTELLIPAAT.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Intellipaat unless agreed to by Intellipaat in writing.
Intellipaat reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of Intellipaat website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers,
Intellipaat reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Intellipaat Study Material
Intellipaat owns the Intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated, transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.
About us and the website
Intellipaat.com provides online and classroom training for big data, Hadoop ecosystem, business Intelligence, cloud technologies and other niche technologies. Our courses are designed to help participants in their professional career and clear other professional examinations conducted by different technology companies.
Intellipaat Information Practices
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, Intellipaat can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by Intellipaat
- You have total control on the privacy of your information
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party ? ?for marketing purposes
- You can decide whether you want to opt-in to receive offers from us
You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
When you purchase our online products or register for classroom training, you need to make the payment online or offline based on convenience thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), Paypal details with us. During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your paypal information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partner is PayPal.
Course content for all the study programs online or offline trainings, it is provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without notice. Intellipaat reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
Access to Intellipaat e-learning Solution
Sharing of Intellipaat training material and e-learning credentials to your friends, family members, colleagues . Please be aware that sharing of Intellipaat training material or e-learning credentials is strictly prohibited and can have legal implications. If anyone found sharing Intellipaat training material or e-learning credentials his/her account will be disabled permanently and will be un-enrolled from the course automatically.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages, if it is being used for personal use only. Intellipaat holds the copyright to all thematerial on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy
Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Intellipaat should not be misused. That includes pictures of Intellipaat staff and training participants. If you enroll in anIntellipaat course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the Intellipaat classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased an Intellipaat course, we may ask you for testimonial and if you authorize us, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, etc. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write a mail to [email protected]
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us a mail to [email protected]
Refund & Rescheduling Policy
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, write to [email protected]