Project 1. You work for Zendrix Corp. You have been hired as an RPA Architect in the organization. You have to design an automation program for the following task in the company. The company deals with recruitment, and want an RPA program which can go through each resume, and get the name, mobile number, gender and current profile to be scraped and added in a excel file.
Following are the requirements:
- The resumes would be coming on the company’s email address. The automation software should automatically download the resumes based on the subject line of the mails, which should be “zendrix recruitment”
- Once the excel file is complete, we need to schedule the time for interviews. For this, if the gender is female the slot allotted should be “9 AM – 3PM”. If the gender is male, the schedule should be “4PM – 9 PM”
- Finally, this excel file should be mailed on a specific email address, which should be asked using a message prompt in the beginning
Project 2. You are working in an MNC. Your company’s legacy process includes numerous routine steps including arranging interviews and maintaining records. As an RPA architect, you are supposed to design an automation program that would supplant those redundant and mundane tasks in your company’s workflow.
Especially for growing or shrinking firms hiring and firing brings significant burden on HR and other support functions like IT, security, facilities management. While it is costly to build a solution that encompasses all these functions and completes the necessary tasks for new or leaving employees, RPA bots can be deployed relatively fast and effectively. Automating part of the process and measuring its progress on the RPA bot management module brings speed and transparency to the whole process.
Your automation program should be rolled out in 8 weeks and must:
- Reducing 40% of the manual labor
- Reduce the general hiring & onboarding time from 30 mins to 3 mins
- Reduce 40% of total headcount in your company
Project 3. As a freelance RPA architect, you have been hired by a company that is facing significant problems in getting detailed billed data. Also, whenever clients call customer service regarding their most recent payment, they are forced to stay on hold for a minute or two while the customer service rep scrambles to pull your record and understand it.
You are required to come up with an automation program that would empower customer service reps invoke required billing data of clients with a single mouse click and that too within seconds.