Considering the humongous growth of AWS in the recent years, the demand for AWS specialists has escalated in manifolds. With Intellipaat’s AWS master’s certification training, you can understand the concepts of AWS, DevOps, and Linux, comprehensively. We will cover AWS Fundamentals, Python and PHP coding, Load Balancing and EC2, SysOps, AWS Cloud Migration, Linux installation, administration and deploying of Linux kernels, SQL and several DevOps concepts including CI/CD. Along with familiarizing you with various essentials of AWS, DevOps, SQL and Linux, Intellipaat’s AWS master’s training also covers 48 hands-on assignments and projects.
List of Courses Included:
Online Instructor-led Courses:
- AWS Solutions Architect Training
- AWS Cloud Migration
- AWS SysOps
- AWS DevOps
- AWS Developer
What will you learn in the AWS master’s online training course?
- AWS fundamentals
- Python and PHP coding to work in AWS environments
- Load Balancing and EC2
- Building APIs using API Gateway
- Monitoring with X-Ray and CloudWatch
- SysOps for deploying, operating, and managing fault-tolerant systems on the AWS cloud platform
- AWS Cloud Migration strategy and procedures
- IAM, Redshift, and CloudTrail
- Linux installation and administration
- Red Hat system and deploying Linux Kernels and booting processes
- DevOps concepts including CI/CD, software development, and operations
- DevOps tools including Git, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and Docker, among others
Who should take up the AWS master’s certification training course?
This training can be taken up by individuals ranging from students to IT professionals who are keen to revamp their existing skills and build a career by architecting, implementing, and deploying all types of AWS solutions across various platforms. Prospect trainees include solution architects, and AWS consultants, amongst others.
What are the prerequisites for taking up the AWS master’s certification training?
A fundamental grasp of AWS concepts and programming languages will essentially act as an added advantage to the trainee.
Why should you go for this AWS master’s online training?
- Demand for AWS Specialists is at an all-time high, and more than 80 percent of all companies would adopt DevOps by 2020 – Gartner
- The average salary of an AWS Specialist is around US$135,000 per year – Indeed
- AWS has ventured into almost every vertical in the marketplace and will continue to dominate in the years to come – Business Insider
Hence, this AWS master’s training will help you master the most sought-after professional skills. Keeping in mind the fact that all top MNCs are trying to implement AWS solutions, you can really go places with a proper certification. Moreover, getting the AWS master’s certification from Intellipaat can put you in a different league altogether when it comes to applying for the most lucrative jobs in the AWS landscape.