First, click on browse if you want to view all resources.
Looking for Azure material from basics! Refer to this video on Azure provided by Intellipaat:
- Now, select the SQL databases.
- Choose the database in the server for which you want to change the password.
- Now, select the server name url for the database that you have selected, which should open up your server configuration portal.
- At last, if you observe the screenshot, there is a Reset Password option in the second button from the left.
- Reset password is the second button from left.