Intellipaat’s Big Data and Data Science master's course will provide you with in-depth knowledge on designing, developing and deploying Data Science and Big Data application in real world, along with performance tuning of the application. This course will make you a Big Data and Data Science architect, and by the end of the course you will have expertise on Hadoop Developer, Administration, testing and analysis modules, working with real-time analytics, statistical computing, parsing machine-generated data, creating NoSQL applications and finally the domain of Deep Learning in Artificial Intelligence. This program is specially designed by industry experts, and you will get 20 courses with 56 Industry-based projects.
List of Courses Included:
Online Instructor-led Courses:
- Big Data Hadoop and Spark
- Apache Spark and Scala
- Data Science with R
- Python for Data Science
- Tableau Desktop 10
- Splunk Developer and Admin
- Data Science with SAS
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Course with TensorFlow
- Microsoft Azure Training
- Apache HBase
- Apache Cassandra
- Machine Learning
- Apache Kafka
What will you learn in this master's course?
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Detailed MapReduce and HDFS
- Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume and Apache HBase
- Real-time analytics with Spark
- Prediction and analysis through clustering
- Deploying recommender system
- SAS advanced analytics and R programming
- Linear and logistic regression
- Designing and Developing NoSQL applications
- Mastering Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and their practical use cases
Who should take up this training?
- Big Data and Data Science Professionals and Software Developers
- Business Intelligence Professionals, Information Architects and Project Managers
- Those looking to make a career in Big Data and Data Science
What are the prerequisites for taking up this training course?
There are no prerequisites for taking up this training program.
Why should you take up this training program?
- Global Big Data market to reach $122 billion in revenue by 2025 – Frost & Sullivan
- The US alone would face a shortage of 1.4–1.9 million Big Data Analysts in the next two years – McKinsey
This Intellipaat training program has been created keeping in mind the needs of the industry. You will gain mastery in the complete aspects of Data Science and Hadoop ecosystem to take on various roles and responsibilities in the Big Data and Data Science domains at top-notch salaries.