I spied my elements using my laptop. Then I highlight the element I identified to make sure it is unique. This works fine when the browser window I am spying is on my laptop screen. When I move this browser window to a monitor screen, Application modeler is no longer able to identify the element I spied (it highlights a different region in the browser). I am using Browser-based application -> browser launched from an executable. I was only able to identify my elements using the accessibility mode. Here are some screenshots of what happens when I highlight the element "English" from the application modeler: What I see on my laptop screen vs what I see on the monitor.