Big Data Architects act as a link between technology and business. Their main role is to plan and design Big Data systems for the coming generation and manage large-scale deployment and development of various Hadoop applications. These Big Data architects are one of the highest-paid IT professionals in the industry.
Some of the must-have skills to become a Big Data Architect are as follows:
- Expert knowledge of Machine Learning
- Experience in working on pattern recognition, text mining, and data handling
- Experience in frameworks and programming languages such as HTML, Spark, Python, Kafka, Hive, and CSS
- Understanding of data handling technologies like MapReduce, Flume, HBase, and MongoDB
- Knowledge of data warehousing
If you want to become a Big Data Analyst then you need to attain the mentioned skills. You can become proficient in Big Data and master all the necessary skills by signing up for Big Data Training.
You can also check out this Big Data video tutorial: