Terraform Associate certification exam is for validating your skills in Terraform, by HashiCorp; the parent organization which built the Terraform platform. So, getting HashiCorp Certified certainly adds credibility to your profile. Let me give you a few tips to help you clear the certification exam:
- Enroll in a good course if you find that you lack time to do self-study.
- The exam is of 50-60 questions which you need to solve under an hour, with the type of questions being a mix of all types, True/False, MCQ’s, MSQ's, without any practical tasks. Get accustomed to the pattern of the online-proctored exam, as you must correctly get answers to a certain number of questions, to pass the exam.
- Check out these exam objectives, and learn accordingly:
- Sound knowledge in IaC (Infrastructure as Code) concepts, understand Terraform basics, its purpose, Terraform CLI, modules, and get a sound understanding of Terraform Cloud and Enterprise capabilities.
- Read a book if you have free time, HashiCorp Terraform Certified Associate Preparation Guide.
If you wish to get started check out Intellipaat’s Cloud Computing courses and check out the following video on DevOps Terraform Course from industry-experts.