Top Spotfire Interview Questions And Answers
Here are top 10 objective type sample Spotfire Interview questions and their answers are given just below to them. These sample questions are framed by experts from Intellipaat who trains for Spotfire Online Training
to give you an idea of type of questions which may be asked in interview. We have taken full care to give correct answers for all the questions. Do comment your thoughts Happy Job Hunting!
Wish to Learn Spotfire? Click Here
Top Answers to Spotfire Interview Questions
1.Compare Spotfire & QlikView
|Big Data deployment
||Limited by hardware
||Limited by RAM
2.What is TIBCO Spotfire?
Spotfire’s Enterprise Player, when combined with Core Lab’s RAPID database, allows our clients to perform analytics on the data sets being generated in our Joint Industry Projects. Each active Joint Industry Project has a Spotfire Analytical Template associated with it which allows our clients to investigate the various data sets through tabular and graphical displays. Each display can be filtered by a wide variety of data types stored in our RAPID database such as formation, country, geologic basin, porosity, permeability, geochemistry parameters, etc. Spotfire is extremely easy to use and provides a powerful resource in reservoir evaluation.Go through this insightful blog
to learn more about TIBCO Spotfire now.
3.Is TIBCO Spotfire a Core Lab product?
The Spotfire Enterprise Player is a product of TIBCO, which Core Lab licenses for use in conjunction with our Joint Industry Projects. The Analytical Templates themselves are a product of Core Laboratories. In order to facilitate the transfer of data from our RAPID database to our Spotfire Analytical Templates, Core Lab developed RAPIDLink which automatically delivers all data to which a client is entitled.
4.What is S Programming Language?
The award-winning S programming language is at the core of both TIBCO Spotfire S+ and R. The only language created specifically for exploratory data analysis and statistical modeling, the S programming language allows you to create statistical applications up to five times faster than with other languages.
- Object-oriented, interpreted 4GL language.
- Interactive exploration and fast prototyping.
- Rich data structures: vector, matrix, array, data frame, list and many more.
- User-defined functions, objects, classes, methods and libraries.
- Library of over 4000 functions for data manipulation, graphics, statistical modeling, and integration.
- CSAN library of available packages.
5.What is Spotfire Analytics?
Spotfire Analytics is an enterprise Analytics platform that helps business and technical users quickly to get an actionable insight.This allows customers to perform in-depth analysis of their data through the use of predictive and complex statistics.
6.What is the use of Spotfire Analytics?
TIBCO Spotfire Analytics provides an incredibly fast and flexible environment for analysing critical data to help you and your organization make better and smarter decisions. With powerful in-memory analysis, predictive modelling and a highly visual and intuitive interface, Spotfire gives business and technical professionals
the ability to rapidly explore their data, helping them find key insights to give them a unique competitive edge.
Spotfire Analytics is a single platform that spans the spectrum from rapid ad-hoc analysis to building custom analytic applications, from analysing spreadsheet and database data to real-time and event-driven data, and from desktop-based data exploration to widely distributed web-based interactive dashboards. Incorporating powerful statistics, Spotfire is the most powerful analytic platform in the world, giving individuals and organizations an immediate information advantage over their competitors.
Wish to Learn Spotfire? Click Here
7.What are the features of Spotfire?
- Analyse and explore data with intuitive, interactive visualizations
- Bar charts, scatter plots, treemaps, box plots, map charts etc.
- In-Memory data architecture provides incredible speed and flexibility
- Direct access to corporate and local data sources, including spreadsheets
- SAP BW, SAP R/3, Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com, any ODBC database etc.
- Excel, csv, any flat data file
- Create and distribute analytic applications for the Web
- Zero Footprint Client; no coding required
- Easily creates sophisticated statistical analysis
- Tight integration between S+ statistical package and Spotfire
- Analyse event-driven and real-time data
- Tight integration with TIBCO infrastructure products
8.Describe the main features of TIBCO Spotfire 6.5?
Faster, Easier Use of Data
- Create Spotfire applications that interact directly with complex big data sources while hiding the complexity from end users
- Access huge volumes of information quickly and easily
- Create complex applications faster and leverage existing database skill sets
Richer Location Analytics
- Visualize sophisticated location source data directly in Spotfire
- Get access to existing Esri and WMS data sources for richer data visualization
- Bring GIS and data analysis strategies together seamlesslyNewSpotfire Desktop
- The most complete desktop analytics authoring for Excel users, business analysts, R- knowledgeable analysts, and data scientists
- Full Spotfire desktop authoring for a single user
- Connect to the wide array of Spotfire direct connect data sources
9. What is Spotfire Cloud?
Spotfire Cloud is the leading data visualization and cloud-based business analytics software available today. Spotfire enables users to create beautiful, interactive visualizations from their laptop or tablet. While traditional business intelligence tools force the user to know what question to ask first, Spotfire allows users to explore trends, outliers and previously undiscovered insights in their data.
10.What are Spotfire Shared Folders?
Spotfire Cloud allows you to share what you discover instantly. In order to share Spotfire analysis files, you must save the file to a folder in your library. Personal users create folders in their online library; Work Group users can create folders in both their online or desktop libraries. Folders can be public, shared (by you or with you) or private depending on your subscription type.
11.What is TIBCO Certified Messaging?
TIBCO certified messaging
is an approach to guarantee delivery of every message from sender to its intended recipient. TIBCO certified messaging works on the principle of registration and acknowledgement.