Popularly revered as open source Business Intelligence package, Pentaho has phenomenal ETL, analysis, metadata and reporting capabilities. This BI tool helps customers recognize the benefits of big data while offering a cost-effective, agile and productive cloud delivery model.
Get the Pentaho training from Intellipaat for grabbing the best jobs in the business intelligence domain.
It is a multi-purpose BI platform allowing enterprises to analyze, integrate and present data through comprehensive reports and dashboards. With a self-exploratory designed interface, Pentaho has made valuable contributions in data analytics, providing business suggestions and presenting your data and information in interactive report formats.
Learn Pentaho in 20 hrs from experts
Why should the industries deploy Pentaho when some of the popular competitors like Qlikview, jaspersoft, etc., are offering the similar functionalities? Read below to find out:
- Can be deployed over any infrastructure including any big data cluster
- Simple and interactive reports are developed using a step-by-step wizard
- Connectivity allows contents to be directly published on BI server.
Learn about Pentaho data integration in this incisive video now.
The commendable flexibility of Pentaho has accelerated its adoption by majority of enterprises and business groups today. They rely on Pentaho services to identify the barriers that block company’s ability to extract value from data. Further, Pentaho provides various solutions and translate data into value. Together with open source technology, it supports extensible and embeddable architecture allowing each member to make use of the services.
The major reasons why enterprises are choosing Pentaho for their businesses are:
- Controlled data delivery: It merges trusted and timely data for powerful data analytics at scale for all users in all environments
- Easily embeddable: Pentaho supports multi-tenant architecture, which allows embedding analytics into any workflow application like Cloud, mobile and hybrid data models.
- Power to integrate: It accurately integrates and blends data from multiple sources, regardless of the deployment environments. Provides flexibility of analytics, turning big data into valuable insights.
- Interactive and simple visual tools: The visual drag and drop tools at Pentaho keep users away from the burdens of complex coding.
Pentaho Tutorial Video
There are basically four layers in Pentaho’s architecture:
|Presentation layer||Contains data available through reporting, analysis, process management, etc.|
|Data layer||Used to connect any database|
|Server layer||Allows applications to run on top of it|
|Client layer||Contains two client|
Read these Top Trending Pentaho interview Q’s that helps you grab high-paying jobs!
This learning package at Intellipaat will also help you in performing validations and handling data errors. It will give deeper insights into working with databases and performing advanced operations on them through real-time examples. In fact, each heading of this tutorial is clear and simple to grasp even by entry-level individuals.
If you are passionate about big data processing and generating best business reports, this tutorial will serve an excellent roadmap to navigate you in the right direction and take you to the next level in your career. Nonetheless, if you are familiar with Pentaho, you can refer to this tutelage and quickly retouch your Pentaho concepts and gain perfection.
- Business Analyst and BI developers
- Data Scientists, Data Warehousing Programmers and Solution Architects
- Entry-level enthusiasts and advanced professionals aspiring bigger careers in Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics.
- Understanding of database and data warehousing concepts
- Familiarity with any programming languages like Java, C++ and basics of object oriented programming
- Knowledge of Linux and UNIX can be beneficial