Download Power BI on Windows
To install any software, we need to know the system requirements. Similarly, to install power bi, we need to have the following system specifications:
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop is available for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) platforms.
- It is also available for Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) platforms.
- It uses Internet Explorer 9 or any higher version.
Get 100% Hike!
Master Most in Demand Skills Now !
Watch this Power BI Tutorial Video:
Steps to download Power BI
- Here is the link to install Power BI files from the Microsoft website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331
- Select any language you want to use in your Power BI
Want to become a certified Power BI professional. Check out our Power BI Training in London!
- Select the file you want to install based on your operating system (OS) type and click on Next
- Once you are done with downloading, run the file to install. The below screen will be displayed. Click on Next to continue the power bi installation process
If you have any doubts or queries related to BI, do a post on the BI community.
- Accept the agreement and follow the instruction shown on the screen to install power bi.
- Click on Install to complete the power bi install process
Want to know more about Power BI. Check out our blog on Power BI Tutorial!
- A window with the message ‘Installing Microsoft Power BI Desktop (x64)’ will appear while power bi installation.
Check out the Power BI interview questions to prepare for your next interview.
- After the Power BI download is done, the welcome screen is launched. This is how the screen will look like.
Power BI Desktop (x64) download is successfully done, and now you can use Power BI to perform different operations like getting data, enriching data models which are already existing, and creating reports so that you can publish and share.
Become a Master of Power BI by going through this online Power BI training.