Power BI Download in Windows
To install any software, we need to know the system requirements. Similarly, to install power bi, we need to have the following system specifications:
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop is available for Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) platforms.
- It is also available for Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, for both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) platforms.
- It uses Internet Explorer 9 or any higher version.
Watch this Power BI Tutorial Video:
Steps to download Power BI
- Here is the link to install Power BI files from the Microsoft website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331
- Select any language you want to use in your Power BI
- Select the file you want to install based on your operating system (OS) type and click on Next
- Once you are done with downloading, run the file to install. The below screen will be displayed. Click on Next to continue the power bi installation process
If you have any doubts or queries related to BI, do a post on BI community.
- Accept the agreement and follow the instruction shown on the screen to install power bi.
Get 50% Hike!
Master Most in Demand Skills Now !
- Click on Install to complete the power bi install process
- A window with the message ‘Installing Microsoft Power BI Desktop (x64)’ will appear while power bi installation.
- After Power BI download is done, the welcome screen is launched. This is how the screen will look like.
Become a Master of Power BI by going through this online Power BI training.
Power BI Desktop (x64) download is successfully done, and now you can use Power BI to perform different operations like get data, enrich data models which are already existing, and create reports so that you can publish and share them.