Concepts of AngularJS
It has following concepts:
1. Directives – Used to create custom HTML tags.
2. Modules – Splits your web application into reusable, small and functional components which can be integrated with other web applications
3. Templates – These are just plain old HTML that has Angular specific elements and attributes.Expressions – Bind application data to html
4.Data Binding – Handle the synchronization of data between model and view.
5. MVC (Model, View & Controller) – Divide application into different parts i.e. model, view and controller
6. Filters – Format data before displaying it to the user
7. Validation – AngularJS forms and controls can validate input data.
8. Scope – It is an object that refers to the application model. It works as glue between controller and view.
9. Routing – It helps you to split your app into several views and bind different views to Controllers.
10. Dependency Injection – It is a software design pattern in which components are given their dependencies that means it deals with how components get hold of their dependencies.
11. Services – These are the reusable singleton object that arranges and share code across your app.
Advantages of AngularJS
- The declarative process is easy to understand.
- Provides Reusable components
- Components are unit testable
- Develop Single Page Application in clean and maintainable way.
- Great Framework for building dynamic, Single Page Applications (SPA) web applications.
- Provides more functionality with less code.
Disadvantages of AngularJS
1. Not Secure – Its applications are not safe. Server side authentication and authorization is necessary to keep an application secure.
It was originally developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery at Brat Tech LLC. It is now maintained by Google. Release 1.4.8 is the present stable version, as of November 19, 2015.