Introduction Of MSBI
Business intelligence or BI is nothing but its process of converting data into information. Data and information meaning look like similar but both are different, data is a technical format.
If we have data in *CSV, SQL server and Excel. So data is the technical word and if you ask the end user to understand this technical thing is very difficult. So we have to take this all technical format and presented to the user in a very user-friendly way so that we can understand that data and make meaning out of the data. So BI is nothing but the process of transforming the technical data into user understandable information. The analysis is the most important step involves in between data and information.
Take all the above data which we have in *CSV, SQL server and Excel, dump it into some central database.
Data warehousing usually historical data plagiarism from transaction data, but it can include data from other sources. It divides analysis workload from transaction workload and enables an organisation to combine data from a number of sources.
Implementing a data warehouse on any business to give the analysis and decision-making result using some set of tools is called Business Intelligence (BI).
A complete tool kit inside the SQL server to implement data warehouse was introduced by Microsoft. So we called it as Microsoft Business intelligence (MSBI).
- MSBI allows data storing and fetching for elegant processing and fast decisions in business
- It consists resource tools provides the solutions for business intelligence
- The most of the companies are searching for expert business intelligent workers and require for SSAS, SSIS and SSRS Professionals is increasing recently
- We can learn complete package as mentioned SQL server and data tools
Read these Top Trending MSBI Interview Q’s that helps you grab high-paying jobs !
Carrer opportunities in Business Intelligence.
1.BI is only growing area in IT :For the period of hardship, similar to a recession, Top companies turn to BI to support their survival
2. BI needs less experience: If you have minimum knowledge of BI also such a huge impact and it goes a long way.
Looking for top jobs in Business Intelligence ? This blog post gives you all the information you need!