What is Cloud Computing?
AWS is one of the vendors of cloud services, which is why it becomes imperative to have a clear understanding of Cloud Computing first before learning about AWS. Cloud Computing is generally referred to as ‘cloud’. Cloud delivers resources and services on a virtual platform on-demand in a pay-as-you-go manner. These resources and services can be anything ranging from cloud computing applications to data centers.
Enroll in Intellipaat’s AWS Certification Course to get ahead in your career!
Watch this Cloud Computing Full Course Tutorial
Let’s now discuss the benefits cloud services offer to their users:
- Provision of Self-service: Using cloud services, companies can obtain resources compatible with any kind of workload, which in turn eliminates the need to manage and compute the resources in a conventional manner.
- Scalability: Enterprises can scale up or down their technology infrastructure as per the requirement of the hour. This saves time and money, which will otherwise be unnecessarily invested in temporary infrastructural deployments.
- Pay-as-you-go Pricing: Users need to pay only for those resources that they have consumed.
Read from this Cloud Computing Tutorial to learn and have in-depth knowledge.
Types of Cloud Computing
There are basically three types of cloud computing:
- Private Cloud Computing: Private cloud provides services to companies from a business center to their internal users. In other words, private clouds are operated by the companies separately and offer more controlling abilities over the resources.
- Public Cloud Computing: Public clouds are solely owned and operated by the companies where a third party delivers the services over a public network. This helps the companies save time and money from acquiring the resources manually.
- Hybrid Cloud Computing: Hybrid clouds are the perfect amalgamation of public and private clouds. Here, a company can use a private cloud for running confidential and crucial operations and use a public cloud for sharing the workloads and scaling the infrastructure. Actually, a company cannot survive with just the private cloud as public clouds serve a large number of purposes in one shot. Therefore, a balance between these two is highly desirable, which is fulfilled by a hybrid cloud.
If you have any doubts or queries related to AWS, do post them on Intellipaat’s AWS Community!
Watch this video on Cloud Computing for Beginners:
Cloud Computing Stack
Although there are new concepts arising every other day, the following three are the basic service models on which the cloud runs:
||Users get the IT infrastructure that includes storage, servers, virtual machines, networks from service providers, etc.
||This cloud service provides environments for various purposes like development, testing, etc. It helps developers create applications quickly.
||A SaaS cloud service allows developers to code and deliver software applications on the cloud with the help of the Internet.
Prepare yourself with these Top Cloud Computing Interview Questions and grab top jobs in 2019!
Watch this video on Cloud Computing Service Models for Beginners:
Here, we come to the end of this tutorial section. In the next section, we will dig a little deeper into the advantages and disadvantages of Cloud Computing. Stay tuned!
Are you looking for AWS Training in Bangalore? Sign up with us today!