What is Azure Resource Manager?
- Enable you to work with the resources in your solution as a group
- When your creating resource manager you are storing it in a container
- It helps your security and auditing.
- You can update deploy or delete all the resources for your solution in a single, coordinated operation.
Get certified from top Azure course in Hyderabad Now!
Azure Resource Manager Terminology
- Few of the common resources are a virtual machine, storage account, web app, database and virtual network etc
- It is a container that holds relevant resources for an Azure solution.
- The resource group includes all resources for the solution
Are you preparing for Azure interview? Then here are latest Azure interview questions.
- You can deploy and manage through Resource Manager
- Few of the resource providers are Microsoft compute which supplies resources related to web apps
- Azure PowerShell provides a set of cmdlets that use the Azure Manager model for managing your Azure resources
- You can use it with Azure Cloud Shellor it can also be installed in a local machine and use it any PowerShell session
- You can run PowerShell in your computer by using Cloud Shell or it can also be installed on your own computer.
Read on:- About Azure Notification Hub!
This is designed for efficiently managing the Azure resources groups along with fulfilling the administration responsibilities using the command line. PowerShell can be used with the help of Cloudshell by installing it in your computer.
Looking to become a Certified Azure Administrator? Check out out Azure Course!
- The most simple way to get started is to launch Cloud Shell
- After Cloud Shell has been launched from the top navigation of the Azure portal
- select Subscription you want to make use of and create a storage account
- Once the storage has been created the Cloud Shell will open a PowerShell session in the browser
Want to become a Microsoft certified Azure Professional? Check Intellipaat Azure certification course now!