After thousands of request for tutorials, we have introduced this free Selenium tutorial for all beginner and advanced-level Selenium users. The tutorials always serve a unique purpose of educating large audiences. In spite of bothering your busy routines and taking out a special time slot, online tutorials let you learn anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Get Selenium Certification in just 36 Hours
Selenium is one of the most popular automation testing tools adopted by large number of organizations. Revered as the leading cloud-based application testing platform, selenium helps learners to record their actions and export them as a reusable script with a simple-to-understand and easy-to-use interface. It is one of the great testing tools that convert the tests into different programming languages like HTML, Java and others.
Some of the prime highlights of Selenium are:
- Need to test the software automation gave rise to the Selenium Core
- Same origin policy immediately created the requirement for Selenium RC
- Equipped with built-in help and test result reporting module
- Test formats can be exported to the types used in Selenium RC and WebDriver.
Selenium vs Quick Test Professional (QTP)
Quick Test Professional(QTP) is another popular software automation testing tool widely used by the companies. Let us know why Selenium is better than QTP:
|Type||Open-source tool||Private tool|
|Suitability||Supports different web browsers||Restricted to specific versions of the browsers|
|OS supported||Multiple OS supported||Supports Windows only|
|Parallel execution||Parallel execution of tests||No parallel processing|
This Selenium Testing tutorial intends to provide deep understanding of subject matter such that you can know about the significance of using Selenium in your projects and implement them in similar and new contexts. It also will help you synthesize and formulate well and respond to the questions and challenges concerning Selenium. It will also help you enhance your testing skills and act like a professional tester moving ahead in your career.
The major topics of this tutorial include Installation of Selenium on your system. You will get to know the prerequisites for installing Selenium IDE and can finally launch it successfully and access all its tools. Next is recording a test, adding comments in the tests, running all tests from a test suite and exporting a recorded test to Selenium Webdriver and running it on various browsers.
- Software Testers, Developers, Team Leads, QA Engineers, QA Managers and Business Analysts
- Professionals from any domain can go for this detailed Selenium training
- Graduates keen to learn automated testing through various automated tools, techniques and quality measures.
Download Selenium Interview questions asked by top MNCs in 2017 ?
- Basic Computer knowledge will be helpful
- Knowledge of C, Java or any programming language and strong Logical Reasoning skills can be added advantages