Why do we use Salesforce?
In this blog focused on Salesforce salary, let us first understand what CRM is. It stands for Customer Relationship Management. It helps companies build a system to maintain a cordial relation with their customers. It also helps efficiently manage business processes. A CRM system consists of the following components:
1. Sales and lead management
3. Automation of the workflow
4. Human resource management
5. Customer service and support
Before, companies used to build different software systems for all the components to run a successful business model. These software required a lot of time and money to be developed and deployed. This is where Salesforce came with a feasible solution for building an effective CRM comprising all the components.
Now, companies no longer require to follow the traditional process of implementing business models. They can focus on developing the business idea and looking into the requirements, instead. Rest all, they can establish using Salesforce CRM.
Watch this video on ‘Salesforce Developer Training for Beginners’:
Advantages of Using Salesforce
The major advantages of using Salesforce are given below:
1. Cost-effective: The Salesforce CRM software is available online at an affordable cost. Also, we can customize it according to our business requirements.
2. Easy to deploy: Salesforce provides us a platform to develop and deploy an application after coming up with a business model.
3. Fast: While a traditional system takes a year to deploy a business model, by using Salesforce, we can deploy it within weeks.
4. Easy to integrate: Integration of Salesforce with other software is a simple task. We can integrate it with Gmail, Outlook, Oracle EBS, WordPress, etc.
5. Efficient: We can deploy a business model using Salesforce with less time and effort. This makes it more efficient for us as we can save time in development and invest it for the productivity of the business.
6. Easy to access: We can use all the services of Salesforce from any location around the world via the Internet.
Next, in this blog, we will look into the major profiles and Salesforce salary for these job roles.
Learn end-to-end Salesforce concepts through the Salesforce Course in Hyderabad to take your career to a whole new level!
Major Profiles in Salesforce and Their Salaries
There are different job roles in the field of Salesforce. The Salesforce salary completely depends on the job profile of an individual. The below image depicts the major profiles of Salesforce:
The role of a Salesforce Administrator is to manage the cloud ecosystem of Salesforce for an organization. He/she also takes care of the changes that need to be pursued to enhance the efficiency of business processes. A Salesforce Administrator should have the capability to effectively analyze data collected from various sources. Consequently, he/she has the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the organization.
Salesforce Administrator Salary
The average annual salary of a Salesforce Administrator is US$125,000.In India, the average salary is around ₹785,000 per annum. However, the Salesforce Administrator salary depends on experience. The salaries on the basis of experience are given below:
- 0–1 year of experience: In the US, it is around US$84,000 and, in India, it is ₹625,000 per annum.
- 1–3 years of experience: In the US, it is around US$102,000 and, in India, it is ₹845,000 per annum.
- 5+ years of experience: In the US, it is around US$118,000 and, in India, it is ₹1,700,000 per annum.
Interested in learning Salesforce? Enroll in our Salesforce Training now!
The job of a Salesforce Developer is to create cloud-based applications using the force.com platform. Salesforce Developers should have a thorough knowledge of Salesforce and its mechanism. Also, they must have experience in programming in Apex for Salesforce development.
Next, Salesforce Developers should have an experience of Visualforce. It provides us with powerful tools for customizing Salesforce UI building applications. Further, they should have strong command over the Java programming language.
Salesforce Developer Salary
On average, a Salesforce Developer in the United States earns US$120,000 a year. In India, the average salary varies from ₹810,000 to ₹100,000 per annum.
The salary of a Salesforce Developer on the basis of experience is mentioned below:
- 0–1 year of experience: In the US, it is around US$89,000 and, in India, it is ₹825,000 per annum.
- 1–3 years of experience: In the US, it is around US$112,000 and, in India, it is ₹910,000 per annum.
- 5+ years of experience: In the US, it is around US$132,000 and, in India, it is ₹2,400,000 per annum.
A Salesforce Consultant acts as an asset to the company. The personnel’s prime concern is to increase the ROI (Return of Investment) for the organization. He/she provides advanced-level support for the customization of Salesforce to provide better services. Also, a Salesforce Consultant deals with clients, knows their requirements, recommends changes, and begins the development process. He/she act as an intermediator between the organization and the clients until the completion of the project.
Salesforce Consultant Salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Consultant in the United States is US$132,000 and, in India, it is ₹12,345 per annum. Also, salaries vary according to experience. Let us see how.
- 0–1 year of experience: In the US, it is around US$85,000 and, in India, it is ₹750,000 per annum.
- 1–3 years of experience: In the US, it is around US$105,000 and, in India, it is ₹1,200,000 per annum.
- 5+ years of experience: In the US, it is around US$122,000 and, in India, it is ₹2,400,000 per annum.
Go through this Salesforce Course in London to get a clear understanding of Salesforce!
Salesforce Business Analyst
A Salesforce Business Analyst is a professional with a thorough knowledge of business insights. He/she is responsible for enhancing the Salesforce instance and its maintenance. This role is responsible for examining and breaking down business processes with a need to perform changes for improving client experience
Salesforce Business Analyst Salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Business Analyst in the United States is US$122,000 and, in India, it is ₹825,000 per annum. The salaries according to experience are listed below:
- 0–1 year of experience: In the US, it is around US$97,000 and, in India, it is ₹820,000 per annum.
- 1–3 years of experience: In the US, it is around US$110,000 and, in India, it is ₹115,000 per annum.
- 5+ years of experience: In the US, it is around US$132,000 and, in India, it is ₹2,200,000 per annum.
A Salesforce Architect is an important asset of the project team of Salesforce. He/she is responsible for designing and building the elements of a project. The Salesforce Architect works as a team member, along with a Salesforce Developer and the supporting team, to give perfect solutions for customers. Further, the professionals take care of the implementation of the Software Development Life Cycle of the projects.
Salesforce Architect Salary
The average salary of a Salesforce Architect in the United States is US$123,000 and, in India, it is ₹785,628 per annum. The salaries on the basis of experience are provided below:
- 0–1 year of experience: In the US, it is around US$91,000 and, in India, it is ₹720,000 per annum.
- 1–3 years of experience: In the US, it is around US$115,000 and, in India, it is ₹908,000 per annum.
- 5+ years of experience: In the US, it is around US$128,000 and, in India, it is ₹1,800,000 per annum.
Sign up for this professional to enrich your career!
Financial Growth of Salesforce (2017–2022)
Salesforce has depicted an immense growth over the past few years, and it will go on increasing. In 2019, it has boosted the revenue of different sectors by 29 percent.
New research on Salesforce says, ‘By 2021, AI-powered CRM activities could increase global business revenues by $1.1 trillion and create 800,000 net-new jobs, according to predictions in a new study. Salesforce customers are estimated to account for $293 billion of this revenue and more than 155,000 of the net-new jobs by 2021. The global market in CRM is estimated to jump from $7.9 billion in 2016 to $46.3 billion by 2021.’
From these revenue stats, we can estimate the Salesforce salary and scope to be very high in the coming future. Therefore, it is worth to make a career in the Salesforce.
Wish to crack Salesforce job interviews? Intellipaat’s Top Salesforce Interview Questions will help you!