Popular DevOps Tools
Some of the most popular DevOps tools are –
- Puppet – Puppet is one of the most widely-used DevOps tools. It allows delivering and releasing the technology changes quickly and frequently. It has features of versioning, automated testing, and continuous delivery.
- Docker – Docker is a high-end DevOps tool that allows building, shipping, and running distributed applications on multiple systems. It helps assemble the applications quickly and is typically suitable for container management.
Watch this DevOps Tutorial video on YouTube:
Preparing for a Job Interview? Check out our blog on Top DevOps Interview Questions and Answers!
- Jenkins – Jenkins is one of the most popular DevOps tools that allow monitoring the executions of repeated jobs. Not only this, Jenkins lets you integrate the changes and access the results easily and quickly.
- Ansible – Ansible is one of the top DevOps tools. This tool helps automate the entire lifecycle of an application. It manages complicated deployments and speeds up productivity.
- Nagios – This tool helps monitor the IT infrastructure. It is able to determine the errors and rectify them with the help of the standard network, server, and log monitoring systems.
Also, look at our blog on DevOps Monitoring tools to learn more about various monitoring tools!