Tableau data blending
Learn more about the performance of the Tableau server in this insightful blog now!
Tableau data blending on a Worksheet
Follow these steps to use data from both data sources on a single worksheet in tableau blending.
- Connect to Sample – Superstore Sales (Excel) and build a view that shows Sales by Customer Segment and Product Category.
- Select Data > Connect to Data and connect to the Sales Plan spreadsheet.
- Drag the Sales Plan measure to the Level of Detail shelf.
- Right-click the Sales axis and select Add Reference Line.
- In the Reference Line dialog box, add a reference line that shows Sales Plan per cell. When finished, click OK.
- The Worksheet is now pulling data from the secondary data source (Sales Plan) to show how actual sales compared to the forecasted sales.
Get in touch with Intellipaat for a comprehensive Tableau training and be a certified Tableau Professional!