Learn more about Performance of The Tableau Server in this insightful blog now!
Data Blending on a Worksheet
Follow these steps to use data from both data sources on a single worksheet.
2. Select Data > Connect to Data and connect to the Sales Plan spreadsheet.
3. Drag the Sales Plan measure to the Level of Detail shelf.
4. Right-click the Sales axis and select Add Reference Line.
5. In the Reference Line dialog box, add a reference line that shows Sales Plan per cell. When finished, click OK.
6. The Worksheet is now pulling data from the secondary data source (Sales Plan) to show how actual sales compared to the forecasted sales.
Motivated enough to learn Tableau now?Previous Next
Download Interview Questions asked by top MNCs in 2018?