Data Science Tutorial
“Don’t look for unicorns, build a Data Science team.” This is what most well-established organizations and evolving startups are focusing. The tern ‘Data Science’ has gained recognition only recently to define a profession that makes sense to the huge of amounts of data generated every day in every organization, whether IT, Medical, Telecommunication, E-commerce and others.
Similar to ‘Science’ in real sense giving meaning and logic to everything happening around and then creating awareness among masses, data science is the logical application of data to generate meaningful information. It is an exploratory real-time data analysis using specific and related technology and skills to enhance clarity and give the right direction to your enterprise data. Indeed an important subject in present time when we have massive amounts of structured and unstructured data to deal on a regular basis.
Data Scientist is the hottest and most trending job in today’s market. As stated above, the reasons are evident. For businesses, it is incredibly significant to involve such professionals who can make the best use of their data and produce cost-effective yet prolific results. Honestly, Data scientist is not a single profession; rather it is a combination of various academic roles individuals execute- a statistician, a mathematician, a computer scientist and an IT expert together fulfill the demand.
Read these Top Trending Data Science Interview Q’s blog now that helps you grab high-paying jobs!
Adding to the complexity, the subjects covered in this technology are divided into various specialist areas that professionals need to master. To become a Data Scientist, you are required to dive deep into the data, analyze, understand it and perform reliable and sensible operation and then present it in a simpler and comprehensive manner to a large audience including consumers, clients and co-business groups.
You must have the ability to imagine innovatively and apply novel contexts from different fields using different techniques to answer a data question. This is what we aim to impart the learners through our Data Science tutorial- giving you a sense to interpret , understand, evaluate and present your data in the most meaningful form.
Using various real-time illustrations, each topic in this tutorial is step-by-step explained for a straightforward yet in-depth learning. The major topics include
- Data science Installation
- Command-line tools
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Data Acquisition and solutions to the problems you face during data acquisition
- Cleaning errors, inconsistencies and missing values from the data
- Exploring data using various Visualization techniques- Inspecting data and its properties, Deriving statistics and Creating Visualizations like maps and graphs
A walk through this tutelage will help you make important data decisions and apply appropriate and meaningful statistics on your organizational data. If you like this learning, you can further browse through our standalone Data science and combo training courses with Python, Hadoop, R programming, Statistics & probability.
One of the remarkable combo trainings we offer includes 16 niche technology courses on Big Data and Data Science.
The tutorial is designed to learn and implement machine learning techniques. It is recommended for:
- Individuals looking for job positions as ‘Data Scientist’ & Machine Learning Expert
- R / Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Big Data Specialists and Business Analysts
- Statisticians aiming to implement their statistics skill set on Big Data
- Developers desiring to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics field
Learn more about Data Science in this insightful blog now!
- A mind bend towards any programming language or Mathematics