Zookeeper and Hue
It allows the distribution of processes to organize with each other through a shared hierarchical name space of data registers.
- Zookeeper Service is replicated or duplicated over a set of machines.
- All machines save a copy of the data in memory set.
- A leader is chosen based on the service startup
- Clients is only connected to a single Zookeeper server and keep a TCP connection constantly.
- Client can read from any Zookeeper server then writes go through the leader and requires the majority consensus.
It is an open source platform based on Web interface for analyzing the data with Hadoop and Spark. It is a series of application consisting of executing queries, copying files, building workflows.
Features of Hue
It following features are as follows–
- Spark Notebooks
- Wizards to import data onto Hadoop
- Dynamic search dashboards are required for Solr
- Browsers are required for YARN, HDFS, Hive table Metastore, HBase, ZooKeeper
- SQL Editors are implemented for Impala, Hive, MySql, Sqlite, PostGres, Sqlite and Oracle
- Pig Editor, Sqoop2, Oozie workflows Editors and Dashboards