How to create reports in Salesforce?
It is very simple and quick to create reports in Salesforce. Let’s see how.
- First, log in to your Salesforce association group and then click on Reports. You would be navigated to the below screen.
- The Dashboard folder is used to navigate to the list of the dashboard screen.
- Use the Create a new report folder to create a new report folder
- Use the Create a new dashboard folder to create a new dashboard folder
- The left-side box shows the list of presented report/dashboard folders in your organization. By default, Salesforce gives a number of standard folders
- The New report button is used to create a new report and the New dashboard button is used to create a new dashboard
Visit our Salesforce Community to get answers to all your queries!
Go for the most professional Salesforce Training Course for a stellar career now!
Steps to Create New Salesforce Reports
- Click on the Reports tab and then click on the New report button
- Select the report type and click on Create
- Click on Save when your report is created with your preferred report customization.
Note: Remember to fill in the compulsory fields before saving the report. The compulsory fields are the report name and the report folder.
Read the following blog to get a better understanding of why Salesforce is a must for your business!