Management accounting in S/4 HANA Finance :
Management accounting has two different modules known as –
- Enterprise Controlling modules.
Financial Accounting majorly deals with G/L Account Master like Chart of Account, Company Code etc.. whereas the Management Accounting consists of Cost Elements under Controlling Area.
Watch this Management Accounting video
Technical Changes with SAP Simple Finance
- In ACDOCA table, actual data of COEP value type – 04 and 11 are stored
- Required actual data for long running orders COSP_BAK, COSS_BAK is stored in the same table.
- To reproduce old structures, the compatibility views V_<Tablename> is provided
- You can still access the data in old tables with use of same previous command.
- The value types other than ‘04′ and ‘11′ are still stored in COEP, COSP_BAK, COSS_BAK.