Creating Salesforce developer account
Salesforce provides free developer account where you can develop force.com applications for free. Salesforce.com free developer account will be created through the URLhttp://developer.force.com.
Steps to create free developer account in salesforce.com (Salesforce login).
- First you have a valid email Id.
- Login to http://developer.force.com.
- Select Join Now.
- Provide all the details specially valid email and username. Username must be in the form of a valid email format like – INTELLIPAAT@gmail.com.
- Now click Sign me up.
- An email will b sent to you Email address.
- Now activate your account by clicking the link provided in the email.
- The link logs you into the site automatically.
- Now set your password to your account.
- Log out from your account.
Salesforce login URL : login.salesforce.com
- Enter your User name and Password to login .
- Click on Submit button.
- Now a new window will be opened where are taken to salesforce.com home page.
How to set login hour restriction in Salesforce
Salesforce user login restriction and authorization can be made to check whether user profile have any login restriction or does the user’s profile have any profile IP ranges in an organization.
Use the following steps given below –
Salesforce Login hours are set in an organization to restrict the user’s who tries to Salesforce login before or after login hours.
- To setcom login hours in an organization go to Setup=>Administration=>Manage users=>Profiles.
- Select your profile to set login hours and edit it.
- Select Edit Button.
- Now go tologin hours and select Edit button.
- Enter Start time and End time login time hours and finally save the Settings.
How to set IP address restrictions in Salesforce
IP ranges limits any login attempt is made as of unknown IP addresses. Usually associations keep login IP ranges.
- To set Login IP ranges in Salesforce go toSetup=>Administration Setup=>Manage Users=> Profiles.
- Now select theprofile to which you want to set IP address ranges.
- After selecting edit button go toLogin IP Ranges
- Select New Button to add new Login IP Ranges.
- Enter start IP address and End IP Address as shown above and finally click on SAVE.
Learn more about SalesForce Automation System in this insightful blog now!