Top DevOps Interview Questions – Most Asked
Top Answers to DevOps Interview Questions
|Basic premise||Agile, lean, collaboration of IT development and operations which is more of a cultural shift|
|Related to||Agile methodology|
|Priorities||Resource management, communication and teamwork|
|Benefits||Speed, functionality, stability and innovation|
- ELK –Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
Learn more about DevOps, from this tutorial.
The core job roles of DevOps Engineer
- Application development
- Code developing
- Code coverage
- Unit testing
- Deployment With infrastructure
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment
- Software delivery is continuous.
- Reduces Complexity in problems.
- Faster approach to resolve problems
- Manpower is reduced.
- High rate of delivering its features
- Stable operating environments
- More time gained to Add values.
- Enabling faster feature time to market
Learn more about DevOps advantages from this informative blog.
- SSH is a Secure Shell which provides users with a secure, encrypted mechanism to log into systems and transfer files.
- To log out a remote machine and work on command line.
- To secure encrypted communications between two hosts over an insecure network.
- Production Development
- Creation of the production feedback and its development
- IT Operations development
- DevOps is a process
- Agile is same as DevOps.
- Separate group for are framed.
- It is problem solving.
- Developers managing production
- DevOps is development-driven release management
- Agile is about software development
- DevOps is about software deployment and management.
- DevOps does not replace Agile or Lean. It does this by killing waste, removing handovers, and streamlining deployments to allow faster and more continuous deployments to PRODUCTION.
- To fix the bug and implement new features quickly.
- It provides the clarity of communication among team members.
- Vagrant used virtual box as the hypervisor for virtual environments and in current scenario it is also supporting the KVM. Kernel-based Virtual Machine
- Vagrant is a tool that can create and manage environments for testing and developing software.
Are you interested in learning DevOps? We have the comprehensive DevOps Training Courses to give you a head start in your career.
- It belongs to the family of multitasking, multiuser operating systems.
- These are mostly used in internet servers and workstations.
- It is originally derived from AT&T Unix, developed starting in the 1970s at the Bell Labs research center by Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, and others.
- Both the operating systems are open source but UNIX is relatively similar one as compared to LINUX.
- Linux has probably been home to every programming language known to humankind.
- These are used for personal computers.
- The LINUX is based on the kernel of UNIX operating system.
- Backup System
- Recovery plans
- Load Balancing
- Centralized logging
- Non-relational and schema-less data model
- Low latency and high performance
- Highly scalable
- Use of agile and other development processes and methods .
- Demand for an increased rate of production releases from application and business.
- Wide availability of virtual and cloud infrastructure from both internal and external providers;
- Increased usage of data center ,automation and configuration management tools;
- Increased focus on test automation and continuous integration methods;
- Best practices on critical issues.
The advantages are:
- There is very less scope of ETL
- Support is given for unstructured text
- Changes are handle over period of time
- Main objectives are functionality.
- It has the ability to scale horizontally
- Multiple data structures are given support.
- Vendors can be chosen.
Give your career a big boost by going through our DevOps Training Videos!
- Excellent in System Admin
- Virtualization Experience
- Good Technical Skills
- Excellent Scripting
- Good Developing skills
- Chef in Automation Tool Experience
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Real time Cloud operations
- Who care about someone
- The code will be in the simple JSON format.
- This JSON code is well organized into files called templates.
- This templates are deployed on AWS and then further managed as stacks
- Cloud Formation service will help in doing the Creating, deleting, updating, etc. operation in the stack.
To handle revision control, post your code on SourceForge or GitHub so everyone can view it and ask the viewers to give suggestions for the better improvement of it.
The types of Http requests are
Take charge of your career by going through this professionally designed DevOps training course.